Why should you invest in Email Marketing?
- It helps build brand awareness
- Increases sales
- Promotes lead generation
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Remind customers who you are
Email marketing can be up to 20 times more cost effective than other marketing outlets.
Email marketing has higher click-through rates, conversion rates and ROI than other channels:
56% of marketers plan to increase their email marketing budgets this year which makes email the leading source of marketing investments.
Here are some of the best practices for email marketing:
- Keep the subject line under 50 characters
- Include 1 call to action
- Try and stick to 3 fonts and 4 colors
- No larger than 600 pixel width
- Put your logo in the upper left corner
Having trouble building your first email newsletter? This blog post will help you get started.
When Should You Post? (Learn More)
Content creation is still the pain point for small businesses:
- Effective bloggers post 3 or more pieces or original content per week
- 65% of large companies outsource content creation
- 80% of email marketers send the same content to all subscribers
Small businesses should learn from major media outlets who win mass audience attention through curated email communication. (Learn More)
Consider your wording: Click here for a list of Spam Trigger Words you should NOT be using. Click To Tweet” quote=”Everything You Need to Know About Email Marketing [Infographics]”]