- Nonprofit Marketing Strategies on a Budget
- 4 Budget Friendly Strategies for Nonprofit Marketing
- Power Your Non Profit Marketing with Google Grants
The Google AdWords Grant is one of the most powerful tools for nonprofits to drive meaningful traffic to their site. Sadly it is also one of the most underutilized tools. Get $10,000 per month for your nonprofit marketing.
Double your monthly page views, jump start your non-profit marketing!
To be eligible for Google Grants an organization must:
- Hold current and valid charity status (for example, in the US you must have a current 501(c)(3) status)
- Acknowledge and agree to Google Grant’s required certifications regarding how to receive and use donations obtained from the grant (we will go into more detail)
- Have a website that is both functioning and provides adequate detail on your nonprofit
Google Grants = Free Money. You can use Google Grants to:
- Reach donors, volunteers, and consumers when they’re searching on Google
- Raise awareness by choosing relevant keywords and creating unique ads to highlight your work
- Track online donations, newsletter sign-ups, and volunteer registrations
- Promote your organization’s website on Google with in-kind AdWords advertising
Whether you’re new to search advertising or are a seasoned pro, Google Ad Grants makes it easy to launch effective campaigns, with advertising solutions designed for nonprofits of all shapes and sizes.
Signing up as a Google for Nonprofits member is free, with some restrictions that you can review online before applying.
Recently we’ve been helping companies with their online marketing goals by providing internet marketing tools, strategic social media plans, and connecting them with charities and backlink sources. We are a SEO company designed to help nonprofits increase their impact with affordable SEO services.
We can help you figure out how to set this up for your nonprofit! Contact us to help you spend your Google Grants budget effectively.
LEARN MORE SEO FROM YOUR EMAIL
SEO, YouTube, Pinterest and more sent out bi-weekly
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.