This is our latest video, learn how video is becoming a critical information source for senior executives.
59% of Senior Executives Prefer to Watch a Video than Read Text
As online video gains favor with consumers, it is also carving a strong foothold among business users. According to the Forbes Insights survey, 83% of senior executives said they are watching more online video today than they were a year ago.
Video appears to have evolved from a novelty into a mainstream method for executives to receive business information:
- Three-quarters (75%) of executives surveyed said they watch work-related videos on business-related websites at least weekly
- More than half (52%) watch work-related videos on YouTube at least weekly.
Video drives executives down the purchase path
Executives are not only willing to watch work-related video, but many will take action based on what they see.
Video Marketing Hint: According to research conducted by Jun Group (2011), videos that are 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37 percent more often than those that last between 30 seconds and 1 minute.
Marketers are focusing on video:
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
- Video search results command more attention than other listings
- B2B and B2C marketers worldwide name video as a top 3 most effective social media marketing tactic
- 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video
Video content is getting shared more often:
- Articles that include a photo array or a video are more easily searched on the web and receive 3x as many clicks as articles without
- Adding video to e-mail marketing boosts customers’ interaction—such as opening the email or clicking on any of the content—by as much as 200% to 300%
Video engages your customer and sets you apart from those static ads you see on the Internet. It allows you to tell your customer what differentiates you from your competition. Your videos can help you have a face they can recognize and come to trust.
Want more tips on using video for your business? Contact us now to learn more about how videos can drive more traffic to your website and promote your brand more effectively.[clickToTweet tweet=”Executives Prefer to Watch Video than Read Text” quote=”Executives Prefer to Watch Video than Read Text”]
LEARN MORE SEO FROM YOUR EMAIL
SEO, YouTube, Pinterest and more sent out bi-weekly
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.