- 5 Real Estate Marketing and Advertising Tips for 2016
- Real Estate Listings with Video Receive 403% More Inquiries
- High Earning Real Estate Agents Believe In Online Marketing
A recent survey by the National Association of Realtors revealed that real estate agents who earn more than $100k a year spend more on marketing:
- 63% percent of high income earners spent more than $2500/year on marketing
- More than 50% spend more than $2500/year, 25% spend more than $5000/year
- 50% update their website more than once a week
- 40% of middle-income real estate brokers update their website or blog once a month
Is your real estate website bringing you leads? Is your website static and uninteresting? If so, you’re losing out on a big opportunity to earn a lot more money. Spending money without a strategy can be as inefficient as not spending money at all. Also, agents who are getting most out of their real estate websites recognize that their marketing is never finished, and it is the on going addition of new relevant content that is critical to achieving long term success.
To get found online and sell more homes. Develop a dynamic, engaging, regularly updated real estate website.
Suggesting that simply ‘having a website’ misses the mark by a long way. Agents who embrace their website and create effective internet marketing strategies get significant returns.
But first things first. How do you create a website that will bring you leads and conversions?
Step 1. Self-Assess Your Website
- When you refer clients to your website, do you cringe?
- Does sharing your site feel embarrassing?
- Does your company’s printed material and mailings direct customers to your website?
- Do you honestly get good leads directly from your website?
Step 2. Create a Marketing Strategy that Aligns with Your Website
- Set your short (6 months – 1 year) and long-term (2-5 year) marketing goals
- Identify the means to accomplish your goals
- Get expertise from trusted professionals, including web developers that have online marketing and content creation expertise
- Set aside regular time to update your website and add fresh content
Wouldn’t it feel great to know your real estate website is fresh, active, engaging, and speaks to the needs of your potential customers? Of course it would!
The key is to be strategic how you allocate your marketing budget and to consider your new website as an active conversion tool. Don’t spend good dollars marketing a resource that isn’t working.
If you are a real estate professional and want to realize your website marketing potential, contact us today. We’ll show you how a real estate website can create more leads and close more sales.High Earning Real Estate Agents Believe In Online MarketingClick To Tweet
LEARN MORE SEO FROM YOUR EMAIL
SEO, YouTube, Pinterest and more sent out bi-weekly
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.