- Digital Communications for Nonprofits (August 17, 11:30am – 3pm)
- How To Make Business Videos in Less Than 1 Hour (November 2, 11:30am – 1pm)
- Easy Steps to Drive People to Your Web Site (October 12, 11:30am – 3pm)
- How to be Successful with all Things Digital (October 13, 11am – 2pm)
I’m looking forward to speaking at West Seattle Chamber of Commerce about video marketing and Animoto as a follow up to the October luncheon, I’ll be presenting November 2nd, 11:30AM – 1:00PM, at “The Kenney, 7125 Fauntleroy Way SW, Seattle, WA 98136“:Save my spot!
The West Seattle Chamber’s November luncheon will feature small group presentations on four (4) online marketing concepts. Similar to the format of the super-popular Speed Networking program, we’re offering this as an expedient, effective and fun lunch-and-learn.
- Instagram Stories demo: see how easy it is to shoot this video and reap excellent social engagement
- Essential Instagram photo posting tips: improve your photos, improve your business
- Hashtags (#) 101: what, why, how & where
- Make an Animoto video: tips & tools to save time and money while creating original content for your website & social media
During the luncheon:
Local experts will share their skills with a demonstration and give simple instructions so you can both understand and implement effective new skills into your marketing plan.
Why this topic:
With online marketing continually evolving, it’s hard to grasp concepts and implement tools that will last and give results.Most platforms are free to use, and more economical as compared with print advertising. However, there are still costs: the real cost for online marketing for businesses and organizations like ours often lies in the time it takes to learn and implement new online tools and platforms.We want to offer a shorter learning curve to members and owners who need some education but don’t have a lot of time.
We’ve selected these topics with care: they have been around for years and are continuing to evolve in online marketing.
Success stories based on the tools presented in the Nov 2 luncheon:
“Hashtag research helps me to reach new audiences and businesses on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I’ve gained 30+ new targeted followers on Instagram alone by changing up my hashtags in 1 month.” -Wendy S.
Local electrician jumped from Google ranking slot #12 to #8 after uploading 1 Animoto video to his website. –per October’s luncheon presentation by Geoffrey Purkis of Seattle Web Search.
This program was designed for:
Members and owners, from beginners to seasoned marketing veterans, who would like to improve online marketing and grow their businesses.
SPEED Geeking, a great way for your to cover a variety of topics in a short amount of time.
LEARN MORE SEO FROM YOUR EMAIL
SEO, YouTube, Pinterest and more sent out bi-weekly
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.