- June Google Grants Webinar: Automobile Driving Museum
- July Google Grants Webinar: Beloved Streets of America
- September Google Grants Webinar: Angels for Angels
- May Google Grants Webinar with SuperInterns.com
- August Google Grants Webinar with SuperInterns.com
- September Google Grants Webinar: Youngstown Cultural Arts Center
- February Google Grants Webinar with Abracadabra Printing
We are excited to be working with Angels for Angels as our nonprofit test study for our September 2016 Google Grants webinar.
Thanks Mikel Samaniego for reaching out!
We will be continuing (and improving) our series of online workshops to help nonprofits setup Google Adwords, apply it to their nonprofit marketing, and optimize it to get on the first page of Google.
In each webinar we discus how you setup and optimize Google Grants and why you should consider it as part of your marketing strategy this year. Learn more about future webinars like this, and/or register for one!
Google Grants = Free Money. Get $10,000 per month for your nonprofit marketing.
You can use Google Grants to: Reach donors, volunteers, and consumers when they’re searching on Google. The easier it is for people to find and share your cause, the more likely they are to donate. Learn more about Google Ad Grants and how it can power your nonprofit marketing.
Please share this event if you think a nonprofit you support could benefit from free marketing![clickToTweet tweet=”September Google Grants Webinar: Angels for Angels” quote=”September Google Grants Webinar: Angels for Angels”]
LEARN MORE SEO FROM YOUR EMAIL
SEO, YouTube, Pinterest and more sent out bi-weekly
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.