- How Do You Change Your YouTube Channel Name?
- Set up a Custom URL for Your Channel
- Youtube Thumbnail Size 2019 – 1280 x 720 pixels – 16:9 ratio
- Make Good YouTube Thumbnails & Titles to Grow Your Channel
- How to Embed a YouTube Video on Your Website
- How to Make a Youtube Url that Auto Subscribes to Your Channel
- Tips for Uploading to YouTube: Title, Description, Tags, Transcription
- 5 Tips for YouTube Keyword Research
- YouTube Tags: How to Find Them From Your Competitors
- YouTube Content Engagement: Get More Views, Embeds, Comments, etc
- YouTube Views: How Are They Counted?
- Video Search Engines to Search for Video Content
- The Keys to 100 YouTube Subscribers!
The most common platform easiest to use for embedding video on websites is YouTube’s web player. YouTube has been providing video playback in both HTML5 and Flash since 2015, making it accessible to stream on both PCs and gadgets.
To embed a YouTube video, you must first have a YouTube channel and upload the video onto it. Next, open the video and click on “Share”, then “Embed”.
From there, click “Show More” in order to customize the player if necessary. To prevent visitors from leaving your website and getting distracted from your content, you can turn off “suggested videos” when the video finishes.
Lastly, copy the embed code provided from the site and paste it within your webpage.How to Embed a YouTube Video on Your Website Click To Tweet
LEARN MORE SEO FROM YOUR EMAIL
SEO, YouTube, Pinterest and more sent out bi-weekly
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.