- How Do You Change Your YouTube Channel Name?
- How to Embed a YouTube Video on Your Website
- How to Make a Youtube Url that Auto Subscribes to Your Channel
- 5 Tips for YouTube Keyword Research
- Tips for Uploading to YouTube: Title, Description, Tags, Transcription
- YouTube: SEO Tips and Tricks to Get You The Traffic You Need
- Video Search Engines to Search for Video Content
- The Key to 1,000 YouTube Subscribers!
- Changes to the Youtube Partner Program Is Also Bad for Businesses
- More on YouTube Demonetization and How it Will Affect SEO
The most common platform easiest to use for embedding video on websites is YouTube’s web player. YouTube has been providing video playback in both HTML5 and Flash since 2015, making it accessible to stream on both PCs and gadgets.
To embed a YouTube video, you must first have a YouTube channel and upload the video onto it. Next, open the video and click on “Share”, then “Embed”.
From there, click “Show More” in order to customize the player if necessary. To prevent visitors from leaving your website and getting distracted from your content, you can turn off “suggested videos” when the video finishes.
Lastly, copy the embed code provided from the site and paste it within your webpage.How to Embed a YouTube Video on Your Website Click To Tweet