- SWS Team Spotlight: Julian Ramirez (Video Marketing Specialist)
- SWS Team Spotlight: Riley Ellis (Social Media Specialist)
- SWS Team Spotlight: Courtney Hall (Video Marketing Specialist)
- SWS Team Spotlight: Hannah Abraham (Content Marketing Specialist)
- SWS Team Spotlight: Mariah Sandberg-Gardner (Sr. HR Coordinator)
- SWS Team Spotlight: Vincent Pontorno (Content Marketing Specialist)
- SWS Team Spotlight: Crystal Michels (Content Marketing Specialist)
Next in the spotlight is a member of the blogging team, Vincent Pontorno.
Question #1: What drew you to SWS originally?
I liked the mission and the services that the company offers to businesses who are looking to break through the online market barrier. The fact that SWS assisted companies with upgrading their online status is what interested me the most.
Question #2: What inspired you to work as a content writer/blogger?
Writing is not only my strongest attribute, it is my passion as well. My belief and trust in the written word, especially in the content marketing and advertising world, is what inspired me to work as a content writer for a company like SWS.
Question #3: What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Innovative, unique, and personable.
Question #4: What did you like most about the internship?
I like the freedom and experience that this internship has provided me with.
Question #5: What have you learned from the internship?
I have learned the importance of social media and online status when it comes to businesses looking for an edge in today’s market.
Question #6: What do you find most challenging at SWS?
Probably the most challenging thing I have encountered at SWS has been coming up with new and fresh content that fits well with the specific topic I am writing about. This is a challenge that I welcome.
Question #7: What advice would you give new interns?
Stay in communication with your leader and keep on your deadlines and assignments.
Question #8: Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
Hopefully, in 5-10 years I will have a position with an advertising firm or marketing house that allows me to write and develop creative content for high-end brands and clients. It would be nice to be a project manager in a decade.