How to make business videos in less than 1 hour!
- Sign up for Animoto.com (1 month free discount link!)
- Make a video
#2 – westsidebaby.org
Who am I: seattle nonprofit
Who am I targeting: low-income families and parents
What am I offering: collect, inspect, distribute free diapers, clothing, cribs and safety gear for babies and children
Why should parents care: want to help others, set a good example, clean out the pantry
#3 – dreamdinners.com
Who am I: seattle food store / online service
Who am I targeting: parents and families
What am I offering: solve dinner time challenges
Why should parents care: share more moments, less dinnertime stress, eat healthier
What do you do with your new video?
- Create a YouTube business page channel
- Embed a YouTube video on your website
- Make a YouTube url that auto subscribes to your channel
- Ask for comments on your new video
- Upload and share your video to Facebook
(We recommend to wait a day or more after uploading to YouTube first, or upload a shorter version with a call to action at the end to the full version on YouTube)
- Run some YouTube ads:
We have a series of Google Grant webinars that go over the basics of Google AdWords
We are also working on a blog post and video with a tutorial on YouTube ads specifically, sign up for our newsletter for updates or follow us Facebook
- Sign up for our newsletter for more tips!
Learn how to do your own SEO, make videos and more with our newsletter - written just for non-techies!